How to Find a NC Real Estate School
Despite the reported ambiguity of the housing market in the United States, there is no denying that real estate is still a booming business. Although there has been a reported increase in home prices by 4.7% in September of this year compared to last year’s percentage, the number of homes sold increased by 6.7%.
As the real estate market continues to expand, the number of people wanting to get into this profession is also growing. Between 2018 and 2028, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that people working in real estate will increase by 7%.
Now is the time to enter the real estate profession and ride the rising house market tide.
Key Things to Look for in a NC Real Estate School
The initial step to launching your real estate career is getting the proper education to make sure you pass all your licensing exams. Make sure you’re getting the best training from a credible school. Make sure the school possesses the following criteria:
- Foremost, real estate school should be accredited. You’d be surprised how many schools (particularly online schools) operate without any accreditation. Enrolling in an accredited school lends legitimacy to your diploma and that the school follows the strict policies and guidelines of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials.
- The NC real estate school should have an impressive track record. Look into the school’s past exam passing rates, this is usually a good indicator of the school’s performance.
- The school’s curriculum should cover most, if not all, of the materials needed to pass the licensure examination.
- Lessons should be taught by licensed real estate brokers and agents. They should have extensive knowledge of the material and must back it up with years of experience. Remember, theoretical learning alone is insufficient to master the trade of real estate.
- One key tip in choosing the school best suited to your needs is reading student reviews. This will give you an insight as to how the school conduct their lessons and whether past students are satisfied with their teaching methodology.
- To make things more convenient for you, inquire about the school’s continuing education program. After passing your state’s licensing examination, it pays to be well-informed and updated on the state laws and regulations.
It can be daunting to start a real estate career and choose the appropriate school to begin your career, but after taking into consideration these six helpful tips , you will be able to select the best NC real estate school that will deliver desirable results.
If you live in North Carolina or plan to establish your real estate career in NC, with five locations in this area you can enroll in Sea Coast Real Estate Academy. This NC real estate school offers comprehensive lessons taught by licensed real estate agents and brokers with years of experience in this profession. With 20 years of experience in educating aspiring real estate agents, Sea Coast Real Estate Academy will jumpstart your career in real estate by making sure you obtain your license. Check out their website right now and find a class near you.
- Join the thousands of active North Carolina real estate agents by passing the state’s licensure examination. Get the education you need to jumpstart your career. Find a class near you at Sea Coast Real Estate Academy.
2. If you live in North Carolina or plan to establish your real estate career in NC, check out Sea Coast Real Estate Academy. With five locations in the NC area, you can easily find a class near you.
Finish the real estate broker courses and pass the North Carolina state licensing exam to begin growing your career. Find a class near you: Sea Coast Real Estate Academy.